[BangPypers] python

(श्री) Sreekanth B gnuyoga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:05:10 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
> wrote:
> > On Saturday 10 Jan 2009 12:50:43 am Sreekanth B wrote:
> >> what u said may not be really true.... there are thousands out there
> >> in France and Germany who cannot even write a sentence in English;-)
> >
> > but if they did, they would spell 'you' as 'you' and not as 'u'
>
> My +1 to SMS lingo not really being "cool" when it comes to communication.
>
> Sreekanth, you may not know this, but though it's accepted culture to
> use "plz" and "u" and "thx" in certain communities (e.g. amongst
> friends), a lot of customers world wide as well as tech folks do not
> really use such language. Even if you do use shortened words, it's not
>  considered exciting or cool or acceptable.

kenneth,

i know my statement may not comply to the English standards but it has
communicated what i wanted to say ? as pradeep said, communication perhaps
is most important than language.

sreeram,
THIS MAKE ME THINK WHO DECIDES WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE AND WHAT IS NOT ?

- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

All things come through desire and every sincere prayer is answered !