[BangPypers] Python use in IT service sector

Aditya Lal a_n_lal at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 05:50:25 CET 2009

An open source alternate for MATLAB is R (http://www.r-project.org/). It also provide plugins to Java and Python.

________________________________
From: Bharat Pathak <bharat_pathak at hotmail.com>
To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers at python.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 12:46:54 PM
Subject: Re: [BangPypers] Python use in IT service sector

Dear All,

   My name is Bharat Pathak and I own the company named
   "Arithos Designs" www.Arithos.com, we started one year
   back and I have become a big fan of Python.

   My company is into DSP Design Consultancy and Tech Trainings,
   in the area of Digital Signal Processing, Digital Image Processing,
   and Front end VLSI space. For our kind of work Matlab is
   a good commercial s/w but it's once license would rip-us
   -off by 3 lakh Rs. Since mine is a self funded startup, we did
   not have money to invest so much. Hence I was looking for
   alternatives.
   All my thanks and appreciation to originators of Python in
   inventing such a fantastic language. There is more to write....
   but I would like to close.

Regards
Bharat Pathak

Founder and CEO

Arithos Designs
www.Arithos.com

DSP Design Consultancy and Corporate/Student Training Company