[BangPypers] hi all

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:42:25 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 8:48 PM, shridhar kyrlageri
<shridhar_c_k at yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi..
>  i m an engineering student.. i want to be a very good programmer... but i
> dont know where to start and what to do... can u please help me.

You just need to relax and think what you want to do before
you ask for help. This is a technical forum in Python, we can help you
solve your Python related issues and also suggest Python related
jobs.

But it is up to you to first decide what you want to do
as a programmer, Python or not. To do that first think about
which area you want to work in, what technologies you
might be comfortable in etc.

Once you make up your mind, please post specific questions
here. All the best.

Regards

--
-Anand