[BangPypers] how to learn programming

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridhar.ratna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:39:29 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:13 PM, prasanna diwadkar <pdiwadkar at yahoo.com> wrote:

> That  was the observation made by professors.I won't say C/c++ will make
> better programmer than say java/Python

But you already said that:

   "I have found those how have programmed  in C/C++ are generally
better(in problem solving) than who program in other languages."

> but c\c++ programming will make one
> aware of many things you mentioned than working in Python/java.

Learning low-level programming constructs are certainly useful
especially in systems programming and writing high performance code.
What is puzzling me is the claim that these constructs will make one a
better programmer.