[BangPypers] Help-subversion_python

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridhar.ratna at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:53:32 CEST 2009

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:24:00 -0700, Dinoj D <dinoj.d at raffles.co.in> wrote:

> Its a good idea..is there any option to have append mode with the below
> codes

>>> stream = fs.apply_text(txt_root, path, None)
>>> core.svn_stream_write(stream, "hello world!\n")
>>> core.svn_stream_close(stream)

This snippet of code is obviously copied from a larger project ..  judging
 from the use of symbols like 'apply_text', 'svn_stream_write',
'svn_stream_close' that are not in the standard library. Perhaps read
their definitions in the appropriate modules in the source tree (or API of
the libraries used). It is not difficult to adapt this code to the ideas I
suggested further above - it is likely that there is also a
'svn_stream_open' function, for instance.

If you find this basic task difficult, then I can only suggest you to
either patiently work through them using the Python docs, Google, pdb,
etc.. or hire someone to do it for you.

-srid