[BangPypers] Any python metaclasses for UID

Shivaraj M S shivraj.ms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 09:28:42 CEST 2009

A small typo there
super(UID,self).Wind(7)  *is* super(ClassI,self).Wind(7)

Well google's is doing definitely a strong attempt here. I guess it's
metaprogramming than metaclassing.

Class GoogleOS(OS):
         def __init__(self):
               self.official.languages = ['c++','java','python']
               self.name = 'Chrome'
         def os(self,Browser(Webapps)):
               self.aim.compatibility = Gates().Wind(7).os.compatibility +
Mac().os.compatibility
               self.patches = "tobe decided"

where Gates is extended by Boost for seamless interoperability.
I haven't got any more ideas on this.
Well about the "useful" part of the search I think Data Snooping Bias should
be avoidedl.

--
Regards