[BangPypers] Responding to people who lack the curiosity

Srijayanth Sridhar srijayanth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:16:54 CEST 2009

Good points, but what I am most curious about is why this phenomenon is so
prevalent in the Indian dev community and not as pervasive elsewhere. The
ruby community is rife with apt examples. The average Indian developer will
pop up and demand answers for a really silly Rails question or something.

Jayanth