[BangPypers] Responding to people who lack the curiosity

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Fri Jun 12 11:47:13 CEST 2009

Mandar Gokhale wrote:
> Okay, that was really hilarious. But I still believe the issue is not
> confined to Indian developers but *stupid* developers from everywhere.

It definitely is not confined to Indian developers - I see it from
developers in the United States as well.  I'd say it's more from the
vocationally-oriented developers who are trying to solve a problem just
because they have been told to (by employer or school), with no real
desire to enjoy and benefit from the challenge.

-Jeff