[BangPypers] calling instance of the other class.

learningpython learningpython at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 13:35:35 CEST 2009

Dear Python experts,

Please can you help in a following scenario..
I have some classes each for a Protocol Data Unit which you could consider
as a structures of elements
example
class ex1:
class usr_mac(MAC_PDU):
    '''
    Group Voice Channel User
    '''
    def __init__(self):
        self.protectFlag = BV.Bit1.new()
        self.reserved = BV.Bit1.new()
        self.flco =  BV.Bit6.new()
        self.grpAddr = BV.Bit24.new()
        self.srcAddr = BV.Bit24.new()
        self.order = ['protectFlag',
                      'reserved',
                      'flco',
                      'grpAddr',
                      'srcAddr']

Now i have a another message which i need to create similar but now it
contains the above class instance as one of the members.

Please can you tell me how to pass instance of above class as a member of
the new message created in similar lines with one of the elements is the
complete data above (instance of above class).

I am encapsulating above message in a transport layer message.
2. Now similarly, i would like given a choice to choose the instance of
other class as the i would like to pass  in other instance of class
similarly.

Your kind help will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there are
clarifications i can give, I am posting this in a hurry. I am sure there
could be questions.

Thanks in advance
anand