[BangPypers] Invitations fo Pycon India

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 07:47:29 CEST 2009

(Sorry for cross posting but we need some visibility here)

Hello everyone,
    Our site is live at http://in.pycon.org/2009/

    The next thing we need to do is to publicise this event. We're
relying on informal channels to get everyone to know about the event.

    Mailing lists, blogs, tweets what not. Please CC me (noufal at gmail)
when you mail any lists that you're on. It would be useful to keep
track of how much outreach we have. Mails and invitations from people
who have cred on some lists would especially be valued. This can't be
a one man thing. The more people who dive into this and do something,
the better the event will be.

    We can keep further discussions of the invitations on the inpycon
list. I cross posted so that more people would be aware that we need
to publicise this.

Thanks

--
~noufal