[BangPypers] [Commercial] Python/PHP
duakapil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:44:59 CEST 2009
There is requirement for LAMP DEVELOPER in my company
following is the job description :-
This position will be responsible for:
· Working as a developer / software engineer on a fast-paced team
assigned to a complex, n-tier, internet-based workforce
· Participating in design and documentation of screen and report
· Participating in design and documentation of detailed technical
solution options, and communicating these to projects
· Developing and maintaining high quality, efficient and easily
maintainable software modules to meet business and design
· Performing thorough unit and integration testing of newly
developed and changed modules.
· Defining and/or executing system and regression test plans under
the direction of the QA Team Leader.
· Investigating and correcting software bugs.
· Developing high quality end user documentation and technical
· Responding to specific customer support and information requests.
Mandatory Requirement :
1. 2+ years of experience in PHP/Python preferably Python.
2. Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
3. Good knowledge of Linux including shell scripting
4. Experience with various RDBMS preferably Oracle 9i.
6. Good Team Player.
Understanding of Apache, Agile development , Test based development is a big
Please contact me offline for this position.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BangPypers