[BangPypers] how to pass the object to the Controller?

Sibtey Mehdi sibteym at infotechsw.com
Wed Mar 4 08:19:10 CET 2009

It is my first application in turbogears, I am finding out the way how to
run the turbogears app so that it will be accessible to the external
programs. My turbogears app is running locally.

Thanks for your suggestions

Sibtey

Parthan SR wrote:
You basically need your turbogears app to keep running in a way it is
accessible to external programs. Then you can make your wxPython app access
your controller by calling the method(s) provided by the controller. It
slightly varies depending upon whether you turbogears app is also running
locally where your wxPython app exists or is running on a remote server. You
can pass around the object as a JSON object from your app to the controller,
encode it at your desktop app and decode it back in your controller.