[BangPypers] IndentationError: expected an indented block

Sandeep HS sandeep.hs at greenturtles.in
Wed Mar 11 15:19:18 CET 2009

 Hello,

 This is Sandeep H S working in Green Turtles Technologies,  B'lore.

 I am trying to execute a python program but unable to do so .

 Every time i execute that python program , I am getting error as
 File "ind.py", line 280
 dom = parseString(xmldata)
      ^
IndentationError: expected an indented block

  I am very new to Python.I think that error is occuring due mismatch of
colon ( : ) or parameter xmldata fails.How to overcome this problem ?

   Here by i am attaching ind_test.py ie python program file.

   Please find the attachment and kindly solve this issue...

   Thanks
   Sandeep H S