[BangPypers] IndentationError: expected an indented block

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:29:18 CET 2009

Sandeep HS wrote:

> �Every time i execute that python program , I am getting error as
> �File "ind.py", line 280
> �dom = parseString(xmldata)

Because the above said statement in line number 280 falls within a
function block and hence need to be indented. Can you please set your
editor to indent by 4 spaces, a single space is too small that am not
able to find whether it is indented or not with my normal eyes.

The right way (line 278-280),

class CIMIndication:

    def __init__(self, xmldata):

        dom = parseString(xmldata)

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in