[BangPypers] DevCamp is happening on 11th April

Darkseid lorddaemon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:38:23 CET 2009

Wiki + Registration + Sessions: http://devcamp.in

It's an unconference for the hackers, by the hackers and of the hackers.

The only guideline is (quoting from the wiki):
<quote>
Please remember - everyone at DevCamp is a hacker, a pro. Please assume
a high level of exposure and knowledge on the part of your audience and
tailor your sessions to suit. Avoid 'Hello World' and how-to sessions
which can be trivially found on the net. First hand war stories,
in-depth analyses of topics and live demos are best.
</quote>

I hope we can see a few Python sessions there :)

Best,
Sidu.
http://blog.sidu.in