[BangPypers] Python in the semiconductor industry...

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 07:40:58 CET 2009

Hi,
Is there anyone in this group, who's working for Semiconductor industry
(VLSI etc) and using Python for your tasks.

I know Perl is used heavily for pre-silicon design verification. Python
seems to be more used in post-silicon validation and testing (atleast thats
what we do...). Want to find if you know where and how much Python is used
in the pre-silicon environment.

Similarly, it would be interesting to know how much Python in used in the
manufacturing industry...

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

--
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"