[BangPypers] pxyser --- python xml serialization (beta release 0.1).

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:50:22 CET 2009

2009/3/17 Praveen Kumar <praveen.python.plone at gmail.com>:

> [...]

I tried this, but it could not de-serialize any of my serialized objects
back from XML. Always returning <None>. Even the test
cases failed for me.

If one wants some kind of XML pickling, there is the gnosis.xml.pickle
module from Gnosis Utils. Even this is not fool-proof since it
does not do deep pickling and does not store class-instance
associations.

The best way would be for the pickle module itself to provide
an XML schema that works using the Python object model.

--
-Anand