[BangPypers] Face to face meeting for Python conference

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:46:07 CET 2009

Due to PyCon and other things, I don't think it will be possible to
get everyone for 'proper' meeting till mid April or so. In order to
discuss the conference and related plans, I think there should be a
good number of people attending. If not, it'll be pretty pointless.

However, I don't think we should stop having the monthly meetings. If
there are sufficient people around, maybe we can hold a small user
group meetup like last time this weekend (28 or so)? What say?

--
~noufal