[BangPypers] Python Day India

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:32:59 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> >   I plan to attend this and I have added my name.
> >  Btw, let us make this exclusive to discussion on Pycon
> >  and not have any talks - that is my suggestion.
>
> sounds good.
>
> >   4-6pm is rather late in the day. Does anyone have objections
> >   for pushing it up by an hour, i.e 3-5 pm ?
>
> fine with me.
> If it just to discuss about PyCon, we can probably meet somewhere in
> the middle of the city.
> How about some coffee shop in MG Road?

  My experience with open environments is that they dilute
  the discussions. It is difficult to keep the eye away from
  all the dazzle, especially on MG Road ;)

  For this, I prefer a "closeted" place, where we have
 a whiteboard or something to write on. Much more easier
 than trying to write on those paper napkins...

> Anand

-Anand