[BangPypers] Python Day India

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri May 1 12:13:14 CEST 2009

On Friday 01 May 2009 15:27:30 Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:
> 2. Second half: Provide a place for anyone interested in discussing PyCon
> India. Since I'm not volunteering to run the event, I have no agenda. I
> will continue to work on Zine if no one is interested in PyCon.

I volunteer to run the event. I am willing to take the blame if it flops. And
share the fame if it succeeds.  The only request I have is that in all
decisions, which will be after a free discussion, I have the final word. If
this is acceptable, I will be there on May 8/9.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves