[BangPypers] Python Day India

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:34:18 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 03:21:07PM +0530, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> >  You seem to have a subversive agenda on MG Road that day.
> >  Perhaps a date ;) ?
>
> It takes me about 1 and half to 2 hours to reach ThoughtWorks and it
> just takes less than an hour to reach M G Road. Totally it saves 2
> hours of my time.
>
> >  I am OK with meeting on MG Road or church street.

I am okay with any place. but I would prefer TW.
Can accommodate more people, if they turn up..

Anand C, as we met at Barista at MG Road last week, why not give a try
to TW this week? If more people turn up, it will be better..

I stay at Frazer town, can pick you on the way, if we can plan it.

--
Senthil