[BangPypers] Python Day India

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:39:23 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 03:55:10PM +0530, Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:
> 2009/5/1 Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
>

> > I volunteer to run the event. I am willing to take the blame if it flops.
> > And
> > share the fame if it succeeds.  The only request I have is that in all
> > decisions, which will be after a free discussion, I have the final word. If
> > this is acceptable, I will be there on May 8/9.
> >

> +1. Kenneth, you may find it useful to consider the Barcamp Bangalore

Another date again? :)
Well, there are 5 people signed up for for May 3 meeting. So we are
going forward with it.. We can meet up on May 8th, if majority folks
feel the need.

Yes, thats what I meant by 'who will lead us' to PyCon India. We have
Kenneth now, who has volunteered (Cool!) and we might perhaps want few
more discussions before we settle upon our leader.

* One thing, if Pycon India 2009 is happening at bangalore, would our
  leader-for-the-year  be more suited if he is from bangalore?
* Similar for other cities in the forth coming year.

Thanks,
Senthil