[BangPypers] CPython's 'bignum' Implementation

Amit Saha amitsaha.in at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:50:42 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Roshan Mathews <rmathews at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Venkatraman S <venkat83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Amit Saha <amitsaha.in at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0237/. However, if any of you folks
>>> know something concrete, I would appreciate it.
>>
>> Try searching in c.l.p - i think, have read abt this in there.
>>
> That would be news://comp.lang.python

I knew that :)

> Also at http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python and
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/
>
> Do let us know what you find.

Nothing really relevant to my question. I looked at the sources, but
from the filenames atleast, I couldn't  scourge much. Also, I tried
grepping 'PyInt' once. Nothing much again. Will try again. If I find,
will post it here.

Thanks,
Amit

--
Journal: http://amitksaha.wordpress.com
IRC: cornucopic on #scheme, #lisp, #math, #linux

"Recursion is the basic iteration mechanism in Scheme"
--- http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TailRecursion