[BangPypers] MOM - Meeting on Sunday May 3rd

Nanolets nanolets srini at nanolets.in
Sat May 16 13:30:07 CEST 2009

I dont want to sell. But girinagar is on google maps.
We are on top of Canarabank opposite Radhakrishna hospital.
No hassles nobody to ask, not even me. Just use it
whenever there is no option. Just that it is too modest
an office space.

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Ramdas S <ramdas at developeriq.com> wrouote: