[BangPypers] CPython's 'bignum' Implementation

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:09:26 CEST 2009

> Hey Guys, and especially Baishampayan, don't you think what you are
> trying is against the spirit of the voting system.

To quote me, "I would appreciate a few up-votes if you deem my answer
to be satisfying".

I never begged anyone to vote for me nevertheless. Asking someone to
vote-up *if and only if* he is satisfied is not wrong, IMHO.

I have been a part of SO for enough time to understand how it works.
If anyone still feels that I am wrong, please feel free to take back
your vote.

Regards,
BG

--