[BangPypers] PyCon India logo contest!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:50:19 CEST 2009

We need more submissions. The ideas are good but unless someone
actually gets down to drawing them, we can't really use them.
Anand had a nice idea about involving a snake charmer somehow into the logo.

I've asked a couple of my artist buddies to take a crack at the logo.
As soon as I get their work, I'll send it to the list. One thing which
he mentioned was if we are making a dead trees type sponsorship kit,
we'll need a high resolution print version of the logo.

--
~noufal