[BangPypers] PyCon India logo contest!

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:08:46 CEST 2009

+1 for Noufal's pycon-india.png
we can also stretch it in-wards from both sides to match with the text
length below.

Take care,
Vishal Sapre

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's another one. This one's mine. :)
>

> --
> ~noufal

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."