[BangPypers] PyCon India logo contest!

n3oo3n n3oo3n at gmail.com
Fri May 22 06:52:17 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 3 more. I like the first of these the most of all the ones so far.
> > It's simple and elegant. We can use it anywhere.  The third one has a
> > nice trick with the tongue. :)
>
> these are on the wiki BTW so please vote.
>
> --
> ~noufal

Hello Pypers !

All logo on wiki page are really good. Great work from community. I think
logo shouldn't have year '2009'. I guess we want logo for "PyCon India" and
not just for this years event. We are going to have such events every year (
at least next five years). And, we are not suppose to change logo every year
!

I think all logo designers should consider this thing in mind that We want
logo for "PyCon  India"  organization and not for event (PyCon India 2009)
of organization.

Waiting for comments.

Thanks and regards
--