[BangPypers] [Inpycon] PyCon Logo decision

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu May 28 18:36:05 CEST 2009

Okay. Voting's over. Here are the results. Top 3 in increasing order of votes.

2. Logo no. 8 (from Smriti) *  - 4 votes
1. Logo no. 9 (from Vipin)      - 9 votes
0. Logo no. 14 (by Bharat Keshav) - 14 votes

* - According to David Goodger, this one alters the python logo and we
might have trademark issues with the PSF. It's not amongst the top 2
so we can ignore it. I mailed psf-trademarks about this but didn't
really get any replies. We'll stay away to be safe.

Between logo 9 and 14, I think we should keep one as the Logo for the
site and the other as a sticker design for the swag and laptop
stickers (the more public face).

I think 9 is simple enough to go on a site and 14 looks more
'stickerish'. What do you all think?

--
~noufal