[BangPypers] Hi.

Mahadevan R mdevan.foobar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:11:03 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I'm Mahadevan. Sriram had invited me to give a talk about LLVM and
llvm-py (I'm the author of the latter).

I was planning to be ready by this weekend, but things have been to
busy this week. I saw the other thread with a date of Nov 21st, but
I've other engagements on that day. Nov 22nd (Sunday) or the weekend
after that (28,29) would be OK with me. Please let me know.

Also I wanted to get an idea of what you'd like me to cover during the
talk. Sriram suggested a 50-50 mix of LLVM and llvm-py. Here is a
possible list of topics:

 * LLVM overview
 * IR, LLVM assembly, bitcode, optimization passes
 * Subprojects: clang, llvm-gcc, vmkit, mc, compiler-rt
 * Wrapping the LLVM API; creating llvm-py
 * llvm-py overview; examples

Again, let me know your suggestions.

Regards,
-MD.

PS: I'm usually called just "MD", hence the signature :-)