[BangPypers] Google Go

steve steve at lonetwin.net
Wed Nov 11 12:18:54 CET 2009

On 11/11/2009 04:17 PM, Ramdas S wrote:

>>  But I don't see the Python connection at all here.
>>

> Yeah! I jumped the line without reading. Actually going through now and
> downloading the stuff I cant see much  from Python perspective, that bloody
> language is full of braces, but yes syntactically its more sugary and clean

seriously ?? no, really, are you serious ? you got more sugary from
Titlecase.Method.Names ? (Printf now requires a damn shift key !! what was ken
thompson thinking ??).

That was my first reaction.

Well, other than that, I think it is pretty nice language ...but doesn't really
/stand out/ for anything in particular (like python's simplicity and beauty did,
when I first made its acquaintance). Then again I am not a  polyglot as far as
programming is concerned ...so I might not be able to appreciate it's value

cheers,
- steve

--
random non tech spiel: http://lonetwin.blogspot.com/