[BangPypers] Best Python IDE with compiler

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:24:35 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 12:25 PM, R Gopinath <rgopiindian86 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I hope all the people here are  my forefathers and experts in python. please
> suggest me a good IDE for python which can point out syntax errors while
> typind and also able to complie and produce output.

There are a couple of Python-only IDEs out there which might work for
you. Eric, Idle, SPE are 3 that come to mind. I'm sure that bigger
ones like Eclipse have Python plugins as well.

I use Emacs + a couple of external things and it works for me. I had a
link describing some useful customisations but it seems that delicious
is down so I don't have it right now.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in