[BangPypers] BangPypers monthly meetup.

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:40:15 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy
<srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com> wrote:
> Vishal ,I  asked this erlier..
> Nobody seems to be interested or,
> To put it in another way ,don't have time to do it..  :(
>[..]

Usually, these meetings are a bunch of people sitting in a room and
one guy standing up to talk about something. Sometimes, there are
slides and a projector is used but usually it's a lot more informal.

I think heavy infrastructure like a camera/mic setup are too much. If
something like recordmydesktop works, we can use that and upload the
talk somewhere. Let's try it at this meetup.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in