[BangPypers] Post from non-members

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:36:19 CEST 2009

I beg sorry for being responsible for this. I actually sent Python at
Schools post to three mailing lists simultaneously, and in return it
happens that when one hits the reply button, the response is posted
back to all 3 mailing lists - InPyCon, Ilugb and bangpypers.
Please excuse me for not following some common mailing list etiquettes.
:(

regards,
Abhishek Mishra