[BangPypers] [ilugb] Python at Schools

Shivaraj M S shivraj.ms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:54:50 CEST 2009

>Secondly we are also working on one embedded platform
>using Python.

Should be innovative...

It reminded me of concurrent and sequential programming approaches of VHDL
for real time on FPGA written by Douglas L. Perry - one of the most well
written and interesting programming books. (or may be what I understood
better :-) ).

I heard about MyHDL on Python but never got oppurtunity to use it.

Apart from FPGA and Xilinix, talking about embedded processors, applications
and programming, would any high level programming language like python suit
since again they would look out for a more abstract level.