[BangPypers] SciPy India 2009 - SciPy.in

Pradeep Gowda pradeep at btbytes.com
Sun Oct 4 16:47:27 CEST 2009

I have no issues with PHP. Heck, I wrote my first website[1] using PHP
and a flat file (CSV) database when MySQL hosting was expensive :).

Textpattern (a superb CMS written in PHP+MySQL) powers my wife's
recipe website and she likes it as a user and I as a very dormant
administrator.

[1] http://web.archive.org/web/20030802085747/http://www.btbytes.com/

Happy hacking,
+PG