[BangPypers] [ANN][X-Post] SciPy India conference in Dec. 2009

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Oct 7 03:17:06 CEST 2009

On Monday 05 Oct 2009 6:13:09 pm Kadambari Devarajan wrote:
> The first "Scientific Computing with Python" conference in India (
> http://scipy.in) will be held from December 12th to 17th, 2009 at the
> Technopark in Trivandrum, Kerala, India (http://www.technopark.org/).

cool - I wish your conference all the best, but I have a serious beef. I would
suggest that before spreading python around the world, you could take a few
days off and spread python around your team. The post:
 http://fossee.in/whydrupal

has not only exposed the abysmal ignorance of the author of all things python
and spread FUD about plone, but is also a slap in the face for all of us who
are engaged in python advocacy. How do you expect the public at large to take
your advocacy of python seriously when your team itself expresses the opinion
that python sucks?

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves