[BangPypers] [ANN][X-Post] SciPy India conference in Dec. 2009

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:14:33 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> I am not objecting to their choice of CMS, I am objecting to the blog post -
> which clearly sends the message that 'python sucks'.

 Python do sucks when it comes to having a CMS. I am yet to find a
decent CMS in python that gives me ease and flexibility of drupal. So
you hardly have any option other than using Drupal even though PHP
sucks.
 Part of this could be due tot he fact that Drupal has matured over a
period of 9 years and has more contributors than any other CMS...

regards
Vivek