[BangPypers] Perl or Python ?

kunalkant sen kunalkantsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:29:55 CEST 2009

If some one really want to look on jobs based on language expertise.
Look these
1) Are India Inc hiring fresher with Perl expertise or Python expertise.
2) Is language is stable/mature
3) Easy to learn and build applications.
4) Demand and supply Gap
and many more......

I can say, Companies are hiring fresher with Python knowledge. Some of Pycon
India Sponsors are hiring Python guys.

Python may not give you *more* job opportunity, but it will give you one of
the* best* job opportunity.

~ Kunal