[BangPypers] Perl or Python ?

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 03:34:02 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Dhananjay Nene
<dhananjay.nene at gmail.com> wrote:
> On the other hand python might be helpful for programming related to
> algorithms, computations, web based apps (eg. using django etc.), more
> advanced scripting and some amount of financial apps eg. trading desks.

Any Perl programmers here?  Someone who prefers Perl to Python?

I ask because I met some Perl programmers at one of the early
ChennaiPy meets, there weren't many Perl meets going on, so they had
come along.  So maybe they are hiding here too!

Someone wrote a pretty terse Perl program to wrap lines on the local
LUG list some back, all it did was call a module function, but it left
me curious about the @#$language.

Roshan Mathews