[BangPypers] Minutes of Saturday BangPypers meeting (11/Oct)

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:17:51 CEST 2009

X-posting to inpycon since the meeting was mostly PyCon related.

Hello everyone,
   This are the rough minutes of the meeting at ThoughtWorks on 11/Oct

Apart from the technical tidbits, we mostly discussed the conference
and related matters.
Items discussed
- Send a mail using the site bulkmailer on the site with the following
items to all the delegates.
  - Video URL
  - Scipy.in
  - Gratitude
  - Plans ahead and mailing lists to join to stay uptodate.
- Send out consolidated expense statement of the conference to the mailing list
- Register society with boiler plate agreement
- We got some feedback from Sriram of TW regarding the conference
which I'm putting down here.
  - Computer and speaker were far away and that sucked. Photo of the
podium to be sent up front so that they know what to expect.
  - Make of the projector to be told to delegates so that people can
be prepared so that it works.
  - Food distribution was disorganised.
- Professional recording/Volunteer recording (Baiju) - Suggested the
way debconf events are organised and how they're recorded by
volunteers rather than professionals.
- Split the video DVDs to attendees so that they can be uploaded
(please send me a private mail for the username/password of the blip
account)
- Video quality is bad so we'll have to get them remastered by the A/V people.

That's it.

Thanks.

--
~noufal