[BangPypers] Weekend Meeting

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:12:51 CEST 2009

Hi all,

    I am proposing a week-end meeting on Sunday at
ThoughtWorks, Diamond District.

I plan to present a prototype of a project I have been
working on for the last few weeks which uses OpenCalais
and NLP to search RSS feeds for very specfic information.

The presentation will cover the basics of OpenCalais
in the beginning and then present a demo of my
project (not named yet), and some of the inner
workings.

I suggest meeting at 3.00-5.00 pm at ThoughtWorks.

If we get enough thumbs up, we could plan for one
more session...

Thanks,

--
--Anand