[BangPypers] Weekend Meeting

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:35:13 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:43 PM, JAGANADH G <jaganadhg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Pradip Caulagi <caulagi at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
>> <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> >     I am proposing a week-end meeting on Sunday at
>> > ThoughtWorks, Diamond District.
>> >
>> > I plan to present a prototype of a project I have been
>> > working on for the last few weeks which uses OpenCalais
>> > and NLP to search RSS feeds for very specfic information.
>> >
>> > The presentation will cover the basics of OpenCalais
>> > in the beginning and then present a demo of my
>> > project (not named yet), and some of the inner
>> > workings.
>> >
>> > I suggest meeting at 3.00-5.00 pm at ThoughtWorks.
>>
>> +1
>>
> Please share the slide for people who is not able to attend the meet.

 It is a bit too early to decide on the meeting itself. There have been
 only a couple of thumbs-up so far. This week-end being Diwali
 and all, I need a few more head count before I decide on it.

We can have it if around 7-8 people confirm. Otherwise I will rather
 wait for the next week-end than show it to an audience of 2 or
3 people.

--Anand