[BangPypers] Suggest me a book

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:47:50 CEST 2009

Pardon me because I am going a little off from the main topic of this
thread, but could not resist sending this across...

Having said about Pragmatic Programmer, I was amazed to find that the
pragmatic bookshelf which contains so much about agile development and
dynamic languages...has nothing for Python.
May be because Python is by nature Pragmatic !!!
http://rapd.wordpress.com/category/pragmatic-programming/

http://www.displayofpatience.net/2009/04/the-zen-of-python/

http://blip.tv/file/2081379/ (The [lack of] design patterns in Python -
because they are built into the language !!!)

Enjoy,
Vishal Sapre