[BangPypers] Suggest me a book

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:49:39 CEST 2009

And this one:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/228181/zen-of-python

And, really sorry if the second link and its choice of words...were
offending.

Vishal

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Vishal <vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pardon me because I am going a little off from the main topic of this
> thread, but could not resist sending this across...
>
> Having said about Pragmatic Programmer, I was amazed to find that the
> pragmatic bookshelf which contains so much about agile development and
> dynamic languages...has nothing for Python.
> May be because Python is by nature Pragmatic !!!
> http://rapd.wordpress.com/category/pragmatic-programming/
>
> http://www.displayofpatience.net/2009/04/the-zen-of-python/
>
> http://blip.tv/file/2081379/ (The [lack of] design patterns in Python -
> because they are built into the language !!!)
>
> Enjoy,
> Vishal Sapre
>

> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:54 PM, srid <sridhar.ratna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy
>> <srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com> wrote:
>> > Just completed reading the book, "The Coders At Work",It's just an
>> excellent
>> > book and
>> > It's great to see behind the eye balls of programmers.
>> > Can any one suggest me some other books of such kind?
>>
>> You may like 'Dreaming in Code' which writes about the entire
>> development process of Chandler, the open source project. The mistakes
>> in it and such.
>>
>> -srid

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."