[BangPypers] Weekend Meeting

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:57:09 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Rajeev J Sebastian
<rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll have some  CDs and Virtual Box images around. In case anyone
>> wants to have Belenix installed onto their laptop, let me know.
>
> I would like to have a VBox image. Is it downloadable from somewhere,
> or can you make it so ?

We presently have an ISO image for our build released last year, and a
network based installer that installed Belenix into any opensolaris
based distro. We've not yet begun work on creating an ISO image for
our latest KDE 4.3.1 based work.

We have VirtualBox images on our computers and we're still testing
these. I'll try to have these uploaded to our website so that all can
download and try out the latest Belenix.