[BangPypers] Why do indians copy?

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:33:15 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Someone posted in this thread that very little Python is happening in this
> list.
> Cannot agree with that comment yet, but this thread has no Python in it
> and has overgrown itself.
>
> Closing this thread. Further posts are - not welcome. And I request
> no personal slanging matches in the future.

I try normally not to reply to my own posts - but here is an addendum
which could be useful to those prone to hitting the "send" button without
taking time to edit their posts, giving themselves a chance to tone down
their language.

The archives of this list are public and are easily accessible using a
google search later - when you make a regrettable post your name
is getting permanently etched in the history of the web, associated
to the post - something worth thinking about.

Remember, on the web there are no regrets - when an ever watchful
google is recording all your tracks. Think twice before hitting the send
button.

--
--Anand