[BangPypers] Opensolaris sessions on Saturday at 3 pm at Thoughtworks Bangalore

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 21:30:19 CEST 2009

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was quite remarkable. I enjoyed the whole thing very much. I had
> to leave a little early so couldn't get the whole of the zfs demo. At
> what time did you guys leave?

We left at 8:30, I think. The real presentation stuff got over at a
little past seven-thirty, and from then on, we had a number of
technical and industry level discussions.

I wish I didn't miss the DTrace session, since I wanted to see what
Pradhap had presented on DTrace. I am starting to put together a
session called "DTrace for programmers", where we'll cover DTracing
PHP and Python apps. I wanted to observe audience questions and
thinking so that I can tailor my session accordingly.

Unfortulately, I had to help out with some really important work in
the company and could only attend the meeting at a little past five.