[BangPypers] How to search a word list very fast

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:07:35 CET 2009

Hi,
I am trying to develop a sort of keyword generator for blog posts much like
the Yahoo Keyword service . As an initial idea I am using the list of most
used 3000 words in project Gutenberg as being redundant . My question is
what is the best way to organize my data and what algorithms would allow me
to search this list the fastest.
I am sorry for asking a very algorithmic question on the list but I don't
know where I can ask my more algorithmic problems suggestions on that would
be great
Thanks

--
A-M-I-T S|S