[BangPypers] Low level Python

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:00:24 CEST 2009

me too :)
I second this proposal.

Best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Arvind Jamuna Dixit <ardsrk at gmail.com>wrote:

> Noufal, learning how things work under the hood has always appealed to me.
> I am very much interested in working on this.
>
> Arvind.
>

> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>    Are there any people here who are interested and who've worked on
>> the actual CPython (or any other) interpreter directly? The whole idea
>> of unladen swallow is appealing to me and if there are others who are
>> into that kind of thing, it'd be great to collaborate on something on
>> that front.
>>

>> --
>> ~noufal
>> http://nibrahim.net.in

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."